About Anca Breahna – Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Ms Anca Breahna, PhD, MSc, FEBOPRAS, FRCS (Plast) is a highly regarded Consultant Plastic Surgeon specialising in the field of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery. Anca performs a range of breast, body and face surgery and minor skin procedures.
As one of the very few female Plastic Surgeons in her region, she is able to offer that unique female perspective, with empathy, attention to detail and personalised care.
Anca Breahna’s surgical training has been largely undertaken within the United Kingdom. She began a rigorous training programme in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in 1999, after achieving her medical degree from the University of Bucharest. Miss Breahna attained her PhD degree at the same university in 2007 for her medical research. She then relocated to the UK to further extend her qualifications and training.
Anca’s NHS practice is now focused on Breast Reconstructive Surgery, Skin Cancer Surgery, Hand Surgery and soft tissue reconstruction. Over the last 15 years, through her pursuit of further training and education, Anca has developed a special interest and expert practical experience in a range of Aesthetic Breast and Body Surgery.
It is Anca’s true dedication and commitment to her field, that sets her aside from her peers. Her extensive surgical training means that you are in safe hands. She is renowned for providing exceptional care, support and helping achieve realistic goals for her patients.
Anca will treat you in a straightforward manner, with respect, consideration and empathy to ensure you are comfortable with your choice.
Your Next Steps
Do your Research
- Please read our website pages and blogs to learn more about your intended procedure.
- All Surgery has risks and potential complications. Please read more about the risks of your surgery.
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- A Medical Referral from your Doctor before your consultation is not compulsory however it is recommended.
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Anca – Car parking is available on-site at all hospitals.
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly read all the documents provided.
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Please call to find out more about availability, pricing and medical payment plans or to request more information about the procedure, contact us.
How to Book your Consultation with Anca Breahna – Plastic Surgeon
You can book your consultation with Anca by paying the £130 cosmetic consultation fee when you make your appointment. This fee covers further consultations about the same concern.
Contact Anca’s Secretary
Call Clare on 03332 244111 to arrange your consultation or email us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you soon.